Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy Holidays!!

Hello All!

So it's been very cold the past couple weeks in the PNW. It was below freezing for a whole week! And that's also when the furnace decided to die. And it couldn't get fixed until the following week. So I bought heated blankets and slept by the fireplace.

Getting out of this cold soon!
I'm going to Chile! To visit the girl my parents and I hosted for a school year (she was an exchange student). Also, to site see the country! - Easter Island, the southern tip and Santiago and of course, her city! to name a few... It's summer over there...I'm very excited to feel the sun and get a nice tan.

Our flights have longg layovers. So... right now I've just been packing, packing, packing!! Also, cleaning the house and getting ready for work tomorrow morning. One more shift before I leave!

Happy Holidays! :)
Talk to you in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment