Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I'm Back!!

Hello!
Sorry I've been absent for so long! I am back and ready to commit to weekly blog posts!

First things first...
I AM a HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE! WOOHOO!!

Can't believe I made it. - Now the easy part is done! ;D

What i'm doing now:
I have been doing volunteer work (for job experience) with The Color Run, Color in Motion and coming up, Color Me Rad & The Color Vibe. I have Seafair coming up this weekend. And Bumbershoot is next month!! Oh! And I've also got a position with the Hands on Children's Museum at Sand in the City. I'm just a busy bee this summer!
                                                          "Go Getter!" - parents and grandma
Also, I'm a volunteer with Olympia Park's and Recreation S.K.I.P.P. over at Woodruff. I started 3rd week of June thru August 16! As of now, the positions I've volunteered for don't stop until mid-September!

Enough of my workload. It's making me tired just writing about it!

I'm still taking the year off, like I had planned. And the travel plans, not so much. Sadly, I won't be staying with a host family and improving my spanish speaking skills in a South American country, BUT I am going to get a paying job.

I love to travel and that just disappointed me that it didn't end up working out. I wanted to cross another country off my list. ... mental travel-bucket list. Oh well! That's life. Not everything works out as planned.
    sidenote: I am in the process of planning a trip to CAlifornia this fall to do some shopping and visiting! I have been having a HUGE craving for Brandy Melville and In N Out burger. I need to update my wardrobe with some cute hipster -"LA Lifestyle" look. After all, I am going to become a Californian, I should start blending in. :)

Hmmm.... What else is new. . .

  • My 18 Birthday is in less than a month!! 
  • I'm already super tan from my job (summer camp counselor)! We're outside M-F morning to afternoon. 
  • I'm going to miss my friends as they go off to their first year of college in a month. :/
  • Thought I was going to be at the US Surf Open...next year!
  • Definitely going to Coachella '14 - another CA trip! :D
  • One of the campers at SKIPP is an actress. Like Hollywood famous! NBD. 

Talk to you later! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment