Monday, May 7, 2012

Project 3: Entering another photo contest

Description
1. Do: Find photos from my Hawaii trips and enter in contest for Hawaii Magazine
2. Learn: While photography just for the sake of photography is a lot of fun sometimes a competition can help you raise the bar as a photographer as you know your image will be seen by a group of judges.

Timeline
1. First I am going to look through my '09-'11 trips to Hawaii
2. Then I am going to narrow it down to at least 2 photos in the Outdoors category.
3. And then I am going to print them and send them in!

Don't need any resources, thinking about it, as of now...

In the meantime....I'll be using class time to research how to take photograph people.

What I did
I ended up looking at my photos from my trips, but don't really think many are very good. -- I still have time if I change my mind. I've been researching how to photography people and the poses for senior portraits. I looked more on certain photographers and noticed how they recommend the same poses for each client.

What I learned
Professional photographers use the same poses for each client.
More about lighting with a studio setup and in the sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment