Monday, May 7, 2012

Project 2: Finish up Project 1


  • Description 
    1. Do: finish up WA contest
    2. Learn: While photography just for the sake of photography is a lot of fun sometimes a competition can help you raise the bar as a photographer as you know your image will be seen by a group of judges. 
    3. End product: Contest 2012 results
  • Communications Standard 
  • Timeline 
    1. First  I am going to print out rest of my photos.
    2. Then I am going to mat them on a reasonable size board.
    3. And then I am going to put the finalizing touches! 
  • Resources 
    1. Website
    2. Website
What I did: Halfway through the week I was wrapping up on the WA State Photo Contest and then I realized, "wow. I finished what do I do now. It made me feel good that I entered in a photo contest and would like to do more of that. -- because I have been really wanting to get my work "out."


I found this contest, Alaska & Horizon Airlines Photo Contest 2012.
First I Googled 'WA state photo contests 2012' then came upon this link. I mean who doesn't read in-flight magazines!? 
...But it's too late. -- Next Year! 


Since I'm hooked on airline magazine contests... 
Hawaii Magazine
And it's still open for entries! 



No comments:

Post a Comment