Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Flash Project


Flash Tutorial: Motion Tweening & Frame Animation  <--- this is the tutorial I followed to create my masterpiece! 
  • Tween: Short for "inbetween." Shows that the first image combines into the second image. 
  • Key Frame: Defines the start and end points on a strip of film. 
  • SWF: Is an Adobe Flash file format used for multimedia.
  • FLA: Is a multimedia platform used to add animation and video.
  • Stage: Is the main working area in Adobe Flash where you create and manipulate your artwork.
  • Timeline: Organizes your content into layers & frames. 
  • Layers: Layers containing different parts of a picture that you are layering. 
  • Object Drawing: Lets you place objects in front or in back of each other.
  • Merge Drawing: Is when shapes overlap, merge or cut into each other.
  • Symbol: Object (ex: video).
  • Instance: Copy of an object.
What I did: I created a motion tween in Adobe Flash, for the first time! First, I choose a picture of myself. Deleted the background. Then, cut out my mouth. Added a black oval shape in place of it. Choose the start and ending points for the movement of my mouth. Added voice and there it was!
Stage (work area)
What I learned: How to use Adobe Flash and all the other tools, which I already had basic knowledge in from Adobe Photoshop. -- It was a long process, but I made it! :D


Timeline and 3 Layers






No comments:

Post a Comment