Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My GarageBand Project


           - It's like a original sample of music.
           - It's a disc that contains data (songs, movie clips, etc..)
           - Stores and sends data through electronic musical instruments.
           - Arrangement for voices, performed by singing.
           - Movement to the beat of music.
           - Sound that can tell the difference between sounds.
           - The loudness or softness of sound - song, voice, noise, etc..
           - Put in order. 
           - Blend/Combining your song.
           - In tune/harmony.
           - Speed.
           - To operate on it's own automatically (on its own).
           - Adding another instrument.
           - Documenting.
           - Analyze & Rewrite
           - Code


My Audio Composition

What I did: I went into Garageband and played around with the sounds and also recorded some stuff of my own.

What I learned: Well, I have used this a little in the past and so it was just a chance to brush up on some skills in Garageband.

No comments:

Post a Comment