Thursday, February 9, 2012

Final

Top 3 favorite Indv. Project

I liked KJ's final project because while I was looking through it I noticed his work is pretty amazing! It has a nice detailed look and professional. -- Outlining it in black makes it "pop out!"

Sydney's final project was also really nice. I get where she was coming from, just wanting to learn new techniques on her own then trying it out, and having the end results come out Great! I like how she caught the duck in motion.

This is Nate's I was really impressed with how he used Photoshop to lower the cars. To me just looking at the before and after, that there was a lot to have been done.

Top 3 favorite blogs

Taylor's blog stood out to me because it's not like any other blog...It has COLOR not all plain and dull.

I like Jesse's blog! It's cool in a kind of creepy way, but still cool. As the background it's a blue face with green-ish eyes. It's all over the page -- so it's "always watching you.."

I really like Adarrah's blog she described everything she did in detail and the page looked really organized, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment