Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Business Card

Basically, I made my logo by using mainly three tools from Adobe Illustrator - Selection tool to select shapes and re-size them to my liking, Type tool to include information about me on the card & the zoom tool to get a closer view to fix detailed movements.

Making my business card...First, I typed in the dimensions - 3.5in by 2in. Then, just started trying different alignments with the text and placing my logo. I kept in mind 'C.R.A.P.'

Contrast - White background with one color text - black. Also, my logo which "POPS."
Repetition - My logo is symmetrical with the flower petals.
Alignment - My logo and text have the same amount of space from top to bottom & the sides.
Proximity - I'd say overall it's well put together. My text and logo are lined up, got readable text font, in a size that most anyone can see.




Lastly, I wound up with this final product (see above) - which I took a screenshot (command+shift+4) and put it into my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment